EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- “16 Channel VME Digitizer User Manual,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. Guerrero et al., “Performance of the neutron time-of-flight facility n_TOF at CERN,” Eur. Phys. J. A, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 1–15, 2013. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Kelley et al., “Neutron response function characterization of 4He scintillation detectors,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 793, pp. 101–107, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhu et al., “Improved fission neutron energy discrimination with 4He detectors through pulse filtering,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 848, September 2016, pp. 137–143, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Kelley, T. Zhu, S. Gokhale, Y. Liang, H. Chung, S. Kiff, D. Murer, H. Ray, J. E. Baciak, “Neutron Measurements with Extended Range Helium-4 Detectors in High Gamma Environments,” in 2016 IEEE Symposium on Radiation Measurements and Applications (SORMA West), 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Yeom, R. Vinke, and C. S. Levin, “Optimizing timing performance of silicon photomultiplier based scintillation detectors,” IEEE Nucl. Sci. Symp. Conf. Rec., pp. 3119–3121, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Dolinsky, G. Fu, and A. Ivan, “Timing resolution performance comparison for fast and standard outputs of SensL SiPM,” IEEE Nucl. Sci. Symp. Conf. Rec., 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H. Chung, R. P. Kelley, W. Lee, Y. H. Chung, and K. A. Jordan, “Spent nuclear fuel cask and storage monitoring with Helium-4 scintillation fast neutron detectors,” Proc. Korean Nucl. Soc. 2014 Fall Meeting, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation detection and measurement. Don Fowley, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, D. Carter, T. N. Massey, and A. Enqvist, “Neutron light output function and resolution investigation of the deuterated organic liquid scintillator EJ-315,” Radiat. Meas., vol. 89, pp. 99–106, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liang et al., “Neutron spectrum unfolding with 4He fast neutrondetectors using an iterative least squares approach.” unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ronzhin et al., “Waveform digitization for high resolution timing detectors with silicon photomultipliers,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 668, pp. 94–97, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Nissilä, K. Rytsölä, R. Aavikko, A. Laakso, K. Saarinen, and P. Hautojärvi, “Performance analysis of a digital positron lifetime spectrometer,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 538, no. 1-3, pp. 778–789, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Cussans and H. F. Heath, “Optimization of the pulse arrival timedetermination in the ZEUS central tracking detector FADC system,” Nucl. Inst. Methods Phys. Res. A, vol. 362, no. 2-3, pp. 277–282, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.