EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- “16 Channel VME Digitizer User Manual,” 2015.
- C. Guerrero et al., “Performance of the neutron time-of-flight facility n_TOF at CERN,” Eur. Phys. J. A, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 1–15, 2013. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R. P. Kelley et al., “Neutron response function characterization of 4He scintillation detectors,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 793, pp. 101–107, 2015. [CrossRef]
- T. Zhu et al., “Improved fission neutron energy discrimination with 4He detectors through pulse filtering,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 848, September 2016, pp. 137–143, 2017. [CrossRef]
- R. P. Kelley, T. Zhu, S. Gokhale, Y. Liang, H. Chung, S. Kiff, D. Murer, H. Ray, J. E. Baciak, “Neutron Measurements with Extended Range Helium-4 Detectors in High Gamma Environments,” in 2016 IEEE Symposium on Radiation Measurements and Applications (SORMA West), 2016.
- J. Y. Yeom, R. Vinke, and C. S. Levin, “Optimizing timing performance of silicon photomultiplier based scintillation detectors,” IEEE Nucl. Sci. Symp. Conf. Rec., pp. 3119–3121, 2012.
- S. Dolinsky, G. Fu, and A. Ivan, “Timing resolution performance comparison for fast and standard outputs of SensL SiPM,” IEEE Nucl. Sci. Symp. Conf. Rec., 2013.
- H. Chung, R. P. Kelley, W. Lee, Y. H. Chung, and K. A. Jordan, “Spent nuclear fuel cask and storage monitoring with Helium-4 scintillation fast neutron detectors,” Proc. Korean Nucl. Soc. 2014 Fall Meeting, 2014.
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation detection and measurement. Don Fowley, 2010.
- H. Wang, D. Carter, T. N. Massey, and A. Enqvist, “Neutron light output function and resolution investigation of the deuterated organic liquid scintillator EJ-315,” Radiat. Meas., vol. 89, pp. 99–106, 2016. [CrossRef]
- Y. Liang et al., “Neutron spectrum unfolding with 4He fast neutrondetectors using an iterative least squares approach.” unpublished.
- A. Ronzhin et al., “Waveform digitization for high resolution timing detectors with silicon photomultipliers,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 668, pp. 94–97, 2012. [CrossRef]
- J. Nissilä, K. Rytsölä, R. Aavikko, A. Laakso, K. Saarinen, and P. Hautojärvi, “Performance analysis of a digital positron lifetime spectrometer,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 538, no. 1-3, pp. 778–789, 2005. [CrossRef]
- D. G. Cussans and H. F. Heath, “Optimization of the pulse arrival timedetermination in the ZEUS central tracking detector FADC system,” Nucl. Inst. Methods Phys. Res. A, vol. 362, no. 2-3, pp. 277–282, 1995. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.