EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Analysis Procedure for Timely On-site Uranium Accountancy Verification in LEU FUEL Fabrication Plants”, ESARDA BULLETIN No. 43, 18(19), 30-39 2009.
- M. L. Brooks, P. A. Russo, J. K. SprinkleJr., “A Compact L-Edge Densitometer for Uranium Concentration Assay”, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-10306-MS, 1985
- H. Ottmar and H. Eberle, “The Hybrid K – Edge/K – XRF Densitometer: Principles – Design – Performance”, Kernforschugszenturm Karlsruhe GmbH, Karlsruhe, KfK 4590, Feb. 1991
- S. Park, and J.-K. Shin, S.-W. Kwak, “Development of Hybrid L-edge/XRF Densitometer for Determination of Nuclear Material Concentration”, 31 October to 7 November, 2015 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium & Medical Imaging Conference, 2015
- D. Reily, N. Ensslin, H. SmihJr., and S. Kreiner, Passive Nondestructive Assay of Nuclear Materials, LA-UR-90-732, United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1991
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.