EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- V.D. Ryzhikov, B.V. Grinyov, G.M. Onyshchenko, L.A. Piven,O.K. Lysetska, L.L. Nagornaya, T. Pochet, “The use of fast and thermal neutron detectors based on oxide scintillators in inspection systems for prevention of illegal transportation of radioactive substances", IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci, vol. 57, No. 5, pp. 2747, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Ryzhikov, B.V. Grinyov, G.M. Onyshchenko, L.A. Piven, O.K.Lysetska, O.D. Opolonin, S.A. Kostioukevitch, C.F. Smith, “The neutron detectors based on oxide scintillators for control of fissionable radioactive substances”, in Proc. of SPIE, Hard X-Ray, Gamma-Ray, and Neutron Detector Physics XVI, vol. 92131B, September 5, 2014; doi:10.1117/12.2058185. [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Ryzhikov, S.V. Naydenov, G.M. Onyshchenko, T. Pochet, C.F.Smith, “High efficiency fast neutron detectors based on inorganic scintillators”, in IEEE 2014 Nuclear Science Symposium, Seattle, WA, USA, 2014; doi:10.1109/NSSMIC.2014.7431165. [Google Scholar]
- V. Ryzhikov, C. Smith, B. Grinyov, L. Piven, G. Onyshchenko, S. Naydenov, T. Pochet, “Detection of gamma-neutron radiation by novel solid-state scintillation detectors”, in Proceeding of ANIMMA-2015, Lisbon, Portugal, 2015; doi:10.1109/ANIMMA.2015.7465541. [Google Scholar]
- B. Grinyov, V. Ryzhikov, L. Nagorna, G. Onyshchenko, L. Piven, “Small-sized detector of fast and thermal neutrons”, Patent of Ukraine #92193, Oct. 11, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- B. Grinyov, V. Ryzhikov, L. Nagornaa, G. Onyshchenko, L. Piven, “Method of registration of fast neutrons”, Patent of Ukraine #96428, Nov. 11, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- B. Grinyov, V. Ryzhikov, L. Nagornaa, G. Onyshchenko, L. Piven“Method of detection of fast neutrons”, Patent of USA No. US 8058624 B2, Nov. 15, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- V. Ryzhikov, B. Grinyov, S. Naydenov, G. Onyshchenko, L. Piven,“Method of registration of fast neutrons and combined detector based thereon”, Patent Application of Ukraine #à201611057, Nov. 11, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.