EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Severe accident monitoring|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- L. Ferry, D. Parrat, C. Gonnier, C. Blandin, Y. Weiss,and A. Sasson, “The LORELEI test device for LOCAexperiments in the Jules Horowitz reactor,” inWRFPM 2014 conference, Japan, 2014.
- NEA, “Nuclear fuel behaviour in loss-of-coolantaccident (LOCA) conditions - State-of-the-art report,”2009.
- B. Bouvry, G. Cheymol, L. Ramiandrisoa, N. Horny,T.Duvaut, C. Gallou, et al., “Optical pyrometrymeasurement on oxidized Zircaloy-4 cladding,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 745, 2016. [CrossRef]
- B. Bouvry, G. Cheymol, L. Ramiandrisoa, B.Javaudin, C. Gallou, H. Maskrot, et al., “Multispectralpyrometry for surface temperature measurement ofoxidized Zircaloy claddings,” Infrared Physics and Technology, vol. 83, pp. 78–87, 2017. [CrossRef]
- H. P. Gavin, “The Levenberg-Marquardt method fornonlinear least squares curve-fitting problems,”Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering,2016.
- P. M. Mathew, M. Krause, D. M., and M. H.Schankula, “Emittance of Zircaloy-4 sheath at hightemperatures in argon and steam atmospheres,” in 10. annual conference of the Canadian Nuclear Association, Ottawa, Canada, 1989.
- M. Lasserre, O. Coindreau, M. Pijolat, V. Peres, M.Mermoux, and J.-P. Mardon, “Study of Zircaloy-4cladding air degradation at high temperature” in 21st International Conference on Nuclear EngineeringICONE21, Chengdu, China, 2013.
- C. Duriez, D. Drouan, and G. Pouzadoux, “Reaction inair and in nitrogen of pre-oxidised Zircaloy-4 and M5” claddings,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol.441, pp. 84–95, 2013. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.