EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Severe accident monitoring|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- C. Journeau, “Severe accident research at the PLINIUSprototypic platform” in ICAPP’05., Seoul., Korea, 2005, pp.1074
- M. Bonnet et al., “KROTOS FCI Programme at CEACadarache”,. ICAPP-05, Seoul, KOREA, May 15-19, 2005,Paper 5381
- N. Estre et al., “Fast Megavoltage X-Rays Radioscopy”,proc. of IEEE-NSS/MIC, Strasbourg, 2016
- S.-W. Hong et al., “Status of the OECD-SERENA Projectfor the Resolution of Ex-vessel Steam Explosion Risks”,Journal of Energy and Power Engineering 7 (2013), pp 423–431
- Ch. Journeau et al., “Corium-sodium and corium-waterfuel-coolant-interaction experimental programs for thePLINIUS-2 prototypic corium platform”, NURETH-17, Xi’an, China, Sept. 3-8, 2017 (to be published)
- J. Goorley et al., “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview-MCNP6 version 1.0”, LA-UR-13-22934 NEA report, 2013
- M.J. Berger and J.H. Hubbell, XCOM: Photon cross-sectiondatabase: https://www.nist.gov/pml/xcom-photon-cross-sections-database
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.