EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Severe accident monitoring|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Naosuke Itoigawa, Babette Fahlbruch, Bernhard Wilpert, “Emerging Demands for the Safety of Nuclear Power Operations: Challenge and Response”, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 153 pages, 2005.
- Claus Grupen, “Introduction to Radiation Protection: Practical Knowledge for Handling Radioactive Sources”, Springer, ISBN 978-3-642-02586-0, 415 pages. 2010.
- “Malfunctions in Sensors' Networks”, a research program by SCM SA. September 2015.
- Chernobyl Forum (2005), “Environmental Consequences of the Chernobyl Accident and Their Remediation: Twenty Years of Experience”. Report of the UN Chernobyl Forum Expert Group “Environment” (EGE) Working Draft, 280 pages, August 2005.
- Sentaro Takahashi, “Radiation Monitoring and Dose Estimation of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident”, Springer, 215 pages. 2014.
- Bernard Beauzamy, “Archimedes' Modern Works”, SCM SA, Paris, France, 224 pages, August 2012.
- IRSN, “Report on the Radiological State of the Environment in France in 2010-2011”, 308 pages. April 2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.