EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Severe accident monitoring|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- P. Ferdinand et al., ‘DISCOMS: DIstributed Sensing for COrium Monitoring and Safety’, CANSMART Conf. 2015, 15-17 July 2015, Vancouver, Canada.
- J.W. Hilborn, ‘Self-powered neutron detectors for reactor flux monitoring’, Nucleonics, vol. 22, no 2, pp 69–74, 1964.
- THERMOCOAX industrial references n° 304 803 and 304 807.
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, MCNP6 User's Manual, Version 1.0, May 2013, LA-CP-13-00634.
- TRIPOLI-4 Monte Carlo Transport Code, http://www.nea.fr/abs/html/nea-1716.html (2013).
- J. Kopecky, ‘Final verification and validation of JEFF-3.2’, NEA document, JEF/DOC-1590, April 2015.
- National Nuclear Data Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory. ENDF-6 Formats Manual. Data Formats and Procedures for the Evaluated Nuclear Data File ENDF/B-VI and ENDF/B-VII. CSEWG Document ENDF-102, Report BNL-90365-2009.
- M. Brovchenko et al., ‘Neutron-gamma flux and dose calculations in a Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR)’, Joint Conf. on Radiation Shielding (ICRS-13) & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection & Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society (RPSD-2016), 3-6 October 2016, Paris, France.
- L. Vermeeren, R. Van Nieuwenhove, ‘Theoretical study of radiation induced electromotive force effects on mineral insulated cables’, American Institute of Physics, Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 74 -no 11, 2003.
- L. Vermeeren, H. Carcreff, L. Barbot, V. Cloute-Cazalaa, S. Fourrez and L. Pichon, ‘Irradiation tests of prototype self-powered gamma and neutron detectors’, 2nd ANIMMA Intern. Conf. publication DOI 10.1109/ANIMMA.2011.6172889.
- G.F. Lynch, ‘Some theoretical aspects of self-powered detectors’, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Rapport AECL-5124 paper 1.8, 1974.
- C. Blandin, ‘Contribution au developpement de collectrons pour la mesure instantanee et selective des differents champs de rayonnements en reacteurs nucleaires’, These de l’Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble, France, 1998.
- JANIS4.0 web nuclear data library available at http://www.oecd-nea.org/janis/
- L. Barbot et al., ‘Calculation to experiment comparison of SPND signals in various nuclear reactor environments', 4th Intern. Conf. ANIMMA 2015, 20-24 April 2015, Lisbon, Portugal.
- L. Barbot et al., ‘Experimental validation of a Monte Carlo based toolbox for Self-powered neutron and gamma detector simulation in the OSIRIS MTR’, PHYSOR Conf. 2016, 1-5 May 2016, Sun Valley, USA.
- B. Smodis and L. Snoj, “Utilization and Application of the Slovenian TRIGA Reactor,” ”Joˇzef Stefan” Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Tech. Rep., 2011. [Online]. Available: http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/ P1575 CD web/datasets/papers/ A29n%20Smodis.pdf.
- D. Fourmentel et al., ‘Measurement of photon flux with a miniature gas ionization chamber in a Material Testing Reactor’, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, vol 724, pp. 76–82, 2013. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.