EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20184th International Conference on Micro Pattern Gaseous Detectors (MPGD 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- EIC White Paper, Electron Ion Collider: The NextQCD Frontier, arXiv:1212.1701 (May 2014) [Google Scholar]
- eRHIC Design Study: An Electron-Ion Collider atBNL, arXiv:1409.1633 (Dec 2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.Anderson et.al., Nucl. Inst. Meth. A646 (2011)35-58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Purschke et.al., Conf. Proc. of the 2013 IEEENuclear Science Symposium and Medical ImagingConference, Seoul, Korea (Oct 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.Azmoun et.al., A Study of a Mini-drift GEMTracking Detector, arXiv :1510.01747, submitted to the IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. (Sep 2015) [Google Scholar]
- sPHENIX, An Upgrade Proposal from the PHENIX Collaboration, arXiv :1501.06197 (Feb 2015) [Google Scholar]
- PHENIX Collaboration, Concept for an Electron IonCollider (EIC) detector built around the BaBarsolenoid, arXiv :1402 :1209 (Feb 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.