EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20184th International Conference on Micro Pattern Gaseous Detectors (MPGD 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Developments in MPDGs|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- M. Chefdeville et al. An electron-multiplying Micromegas grid made in silicon wafer post-processing technology Nuclear Instruments and Methods. – 2006. – Vol. A556. – P. 490–494. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hauschild 2D and 3D Cluster Counting with GEMs and Small Pads: the Digital TPC Proceedings of the International Workshop on Linear Colliders. – 2002. – P. 464-469. [Google Scholar]
- R. Roux, S. Cavalier, M. Bernard et al. PHIL: a test beamline at LAL Proceedings of EPAC08, – 2008. Genoa, Italy. – WEPP078. – P. 2698–2700. [Google Scholar]
- Gregor I-M. Test beam for Detector Qualification In HEP INFIERI2013 School talk. – 2013. – P. 8-42. [Google Scholar]
- Matz W. et al. ROBL - a CRG Beamline for Radiochemistry and Materials Research at the ESRF Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. – 1999. – Vol. 6. – P. 1076-1085. [Google Scholar]
- Quintieri L. et al. Photo-Neutron Source by High Energy Electrons on Target: Comparison between Monte Carlo Predicitons and Experimental Measurements 2010 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record. – 2010. – Vol. 31, No. 1. – P. 915–919. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buonomo B. et al. A wide range electrons, photons, neutrons beam facility Proceedings of EPAC08, – 2008. – Genoa, Italy. THPC143. – P. 3321–3323. [Google Scholar]
- Tajudin S.M., Namito Y., Sanami T., Hirayama H. Quasi-monoenergetic 200 keV photon field using a radioactive source with backscatter layout Japanese Journal of Applied Physics. – Vol. 53, No. 11. – P. 15–23. [Google Scholar]
- Agostinelli S. et al. Geant4 - A Simulation Toolkit Nuclear Instruments and Methods. – Vol. A506. – 2003. – P. 250–303. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Brun R., Rademakers F. ROOT – An Object Oriented Data Analysis Framework // Nuclear Instruments and Methods. – 1997. – Vol. A389. – P. 81 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barsuk S. et al. New Versatile Platform Based on the Low Energy Electron Beam Delivered by the PHIL Photoinjector WDS’13 Proceedings of Contributed Papers. – 2013. – Vol. 3. – P. 33–38. [Google Scholar]
- Mathes M. et al., Characterization of a Single Crystal Diamond Pixel Detector in a High Energy Particle Beam Journal of Instrumentation. – 2008 – Vol. 3. – P. 1–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.