EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidars applications in atmospheric structure and composition: Aerosols, clouds, trace gases|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- F. Bréon, G. Broquet, V. Puygrenier, F. Chevallier, I. Xueref-Rémy, M. Ramonet, E. Dieudonné, M. Lopez, M. Schmidt, O. Perrussel and P. Ciais, "An attempt at estimating Paris area CO2 emissions from atmospheric concentration measurements," Atmos. Chem. Phys., vol. 15, pp. 1707-1724, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Dobler, F. W. Harrison, E. V. Browell, B. Lin, D. P. McGregor and S. Kooi, "Atmospheric CO2 column measurements with an airborne intensity-modulated continuous wave 1.57um fiber laser lidar," Applied Optics, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 2874-2892, 2013. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Dobler, N. Blume, M. Braun, T. S. Zaccheo, T. G. Pernini and C. Botos, "Greenhouse Gas Laser Imaging Tomography," in 27th Inernational Laser Radar Conference, New York, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Clough, M. W. Shephard, E. J. Mlawer, J. S. Delamere, M. J. Iacono, K. Cady-Pereira, S. Boukabara and P. D. Brown, “Atmospheric radiative transfer modeling: a summary of the AER codes, Short Communication,” J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, vol. 91, pp. 233- 244, 2005. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Dobler, T. S. Zaccheo, N. Blume, M. Braun, C. Botos and T. G. Pernini, "Spatial mapping of greenhouse gases using laser absorption spectrometers at local scales of interest," in Lidar Technologies, Techniques, and Measurements for Atmospheric Remote Sensing XI, Upendra N. Singh; Doina N. Nicolae, Editors, Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 9645, Tolouse, France, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.