EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidars applications in atmospheric structure and composition: Aerosols, clouds, trace gases|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Prospero, J. M., Ginoux, P., Torres, O., Nicholson, S. E. and Gill, T. E, 2002: Environmental characterization of global sources of atmospheric soil dust identified with the Nimbus 7 Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer (TOMS) absorbing aerosol product, Rev. Geophys, 40 (1), 1002pp. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdi Vishkaee, F., Flamant, C., Cuesta, J., Flamant, P. and Khalesifard, H.R., 2011: Multiplatform observations of dust vertical distribution during transport over northwest Iran in the summertime, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 116 (D5). [Google Scholar]
- Ginoux, P., Prospero, J. M, Gill, T. E, Hsu, N. C. and Zhao, M., 2012: Global-scale attribution of anthropogenic and natural dust sources and their emission rates based on MODIS Deep Blue aerosol products, Reviews of Geophysics, 50 (3). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goudie, A. and Middleton, N. J, 2006: Desert dust in the global system, Springer Science & Business Media. [Google Scholar]
- Badarinath, K. V. S., Kharol, S.K., Kaskaoutis, D. G, Sharma, A. R, Ramaswamy, V. and Kambezidis, H. D., 2010: Long-range transport of dust aerosols over the Arabian Sea and Indian region—. A case study using satellite data and ground-based measurements, Global and Planetary Change, 72 (3), 164-181. [Google Scholar]
- Kaskaoutis, D. G., Gautam, R., Singh, R. P, Houssos, E. E., Goto, D., Singh, S., Bartzokas, A., Kosmopoulos, P. G., Sharma, M., Hsu, N. C. and Holben, B. N, 2012: Influence of anomalous dry conditions on aerosols over India: transport, distribution and properties, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 117 (D9). [Google Scholar]
- Abdi Vishkaee, F., Flamant, C., Cuesta, J., Oolman, L., Flamant, P. and Khalesifard, H.R., 2012: Dust transport over Iraq and northwest Iran associated with winter Shamal: A case study, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 117 (D3). [Google Scholar]
- Rashki, A., Kaskaoutis, D. G., Eriksson, P. G., Qiang, M. and Gupta, P., 2012: Dust storms and their horizontal dust loading in the Sistan region, Iran. Aeolian Research, 5, 51-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rashki, A., Kaskaoutis, D. G., Goudie, A. S. and Kahn, R. A., 2013: Dryness of ephemeral lakes and consequences for dust activity: the case of the Hamoun drainage basin, southeastern Iran, Science of the Total Environment, 463, 552-564. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Middleton, N. J., 1986: A geography of dust storms in South-west Asia, Journal of Climatology, 6 (2), 183-196. [Google Scholar]
- McMahon, H., 1906: Recent survey and exploration in Seistan. The Geographical Journal, 28 (3), 209-228. [Google Scholar]
- Alizadeh-Choobari, O., Zawar-Reza, P. and Sturman, A., 2014: The “wind of 120day” and dust storm activity over the Sistan Basin. Atmospheric Research, 143, 328-341. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.