EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Lidars applications in atmospheric structure and composition: Aerosols, clouds, trace gases|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Sassen, K. and Chen, T., 1995: The lidar dark band: An oddity of the radar bright band, Geophys. Res. Lett. 22, 3505-3508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lignites of North America, Volume 23 [Google Scholar]
- Krawczykowska, A., Marciniak-Kowalska, j., 2012: AGH Journal of Mining and Geoengineering, vol. 36, No. 4, 57-65. [Google Scholar]
- Triantafyllou, A. G., Zoras, S., Evagelopoulos V., 2006: Particulate matter over a seven year period in urban and rural areas within, proximal and far from mining and power station operations in Greece, Environ. Monitor. and Assess. 122, 41-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Civiš, M., and Jan Hovorka, J., 2010: Characterization of main dust samples from a surface lignite mine using a resuspension chamber, J. Res. Applic. Prof. Security. [Google Scholar]
- Lohi, A., Wynnyckyj, J. R., Rhodes, E., 1992: Spectral measurement of the complex refractive index of fly ashes of canadian lignite and subbituminous coals, Can. J. Chem. Eng. 70, 751-758. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.