EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar applications in atmospheric dynamics and surface exchanges: Boundary layer, winds and turbulence|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- J. Shapira, O. Porat, M. Livneh, Z. Wies, D. Heflinger, Y. Glick, A. Engel (2010): Atmospheric cross-wind and turbulence measurements using turbulence –induced scintillations, Laser Radar Technology and Applications XV, Proceedings of the SPIE, Volume 7684, pp. 76841L-76841L-11. [Google Scholar]
- A. Engel, O. Porat, J. Shapira, A. Englander (2014): Experimental evaluation of optical crosswind measurement systems, Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere XIX; and Optics in Atmospheric Propagation and Adaptive Systems XVII, Proceedings of the SPIE Volume 9242, pp.92421K. [Google Scholar]
- G. Machavariani, J. Shapira, U. Talmud, O. Porat, Sh. Fastig (2010): Remote qualitative profiling of the cross-wind flow with lidar, Laser Radar Technology and Applications XV, Proceedings of the SPIE, Volume 7684, pp. 76841M-76841M-9. [Google Scholar]
- O. Porat, J. Shapira (2010): Crosswind sensing from optical-turbulence-induced fluctuations measured by a video camera, Applied Optics, Volume 49, Issue 28, pp. 5236-5244. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Steina, E. Suchera, D. Sprunga A. Englander, S. Fastig, O. Porat (2016): Instrumental intercomparison investigating Vertical profiles of optical turbulence and wind speed in the lower atmospheric boundary layer during frontal passages in northwestern, Optics in Atmospheric Propagation and Adaptive Systems XIX, SPIE Proceedings Vol. 10002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.