EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar applications in atmospheric dynamics and surface exchanges: Boundary layer, winds and turbulence|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- To-Prof Action. Definition of terminology related to PBL, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Behrendt, A., Wulfmeyer, V., Hammann, E., Muppa, S. K., and Pal, S. Profiles of secondto-fourth-order moments of turbulent temperature fluctuation in the convective boundary layer: first measurements with rotational Raman lidar, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 15 (2015), 5485–5500. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coen, M. C., Praz, C., Haefele, A., Ruffieux, D., Kaufmann, P. and Calpini, B. Determination and climatology of the planetary boundary layer height above the Swiss Plateau by in situ and remote sensing measurements as well by the COSMO-2 model, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 14 (2014), 13205-13221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pal, S., Behrendt, A., and Wulfmeyer, V. Elastic-backscatter-lidar-based characterization of the convective boundary layer and investigation of related statistics, Ann. Geophys., 28 (2010), 825–847. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lenschow, D. H., Wulfmeyer, V., Senff, C. Measuring Second-through Fourth-Order moments in noisy data, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 17 (2000), 1330 - 1347. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moreira, G. de A., Marques, M. T.A., Nakaema, W., Moreira, A. C. de C. A., Landulfo, E. Planetary Boundary Layer height estimation from doppler wind lidar measurements, radiosonde and hysplit model comparison, Óptica Pura y Aplicada, 48 (2015), 179–183. [Google Scholar]
- McNicholas, C., Turner, D. D. Characterizing the convective boundary layer turbulence with a High Spectral Resolution Lidar, Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres, 119 (2014), 910 – 927. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.