EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Synergy of lidars and other sensors|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- D. Müller, et al., 2013: Vertical profiles of pure dust (SAMUM 2006) and mixed-smoke-dust plumes (SAMUM 2008) inferred from inversion of multiwavelength Raman lidar data and comparison to AERONET retrievals, Appl. Opt. 52 (14), 3178-3202. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Müller, et al., 2014: Airborne multiwavelength High Spectral Resolution Lidar (HSRL-2) observations during TCAP 2012: vertical profiles of optical and microphysical properties of a smoke/urban haze plume over the northeastern coast of the US, Atmos. Meas. Tech. 7, 3487–3496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Veselovskii, et al., 2010: Application of randomly oriented spheroids for retrieval of dust particle parameters from multiwavelength lidar measurements”, J.Geophys.Res. 115, D21203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Bohren and D. R. Huffman, eds., 1983: Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles, Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- O. Dubovik, et al., 2006: Application of spheroid models to account for aerosol particle nonsphericity in remote sensing of desert dust, J.Geophys.Res. 111, D11208. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolgotin, et al., 2016: Improved identification of the solution space of aerosol microphysical properties derived from the inversion of profiles of lidar optical data, part 2: simulations with synthetic optical data, Appl. Opt. in press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.