EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Synergy of lidars and other sensors|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Andrew Gettelman and Michaela I Hegglin. Chapter 7: Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere. SPARC Report No.5, volume 5, chapter 7. World Climate Research Program, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Sica and Alexander Haefele. Retrievalof water vapor mixing ratio from a multiple channel Raman-scatter lidar using an optimal estimation method.Applied Optics, 55 (4), 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. Dinoev et al. Raman Lidar for Meteorological Observations, RALMO Part 1: Instrument Description. Atmos. Meas. Tech., 6:1329–1346, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Whiteman et al. Analysis of Raman lidar and radiosonde measurements from the AWEX-Gfield campaign and its relation to Aqua validation.JGR,111 (November 2003):1–15, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Adam et al. Water vapor measurements by Howard university Raman lidar during the WAVES 2006 campaign. Journal of Atmo-spheric and Oceanic Technology, 27 (1):42- 0, 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Dirksen et al. Reference quality upper-air measurements: GRUAN data processing for the Vaisala RS92 radiosonde. Atmos. Meas. Tech., 7(12):4463–4490, 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marcel Nicolet. On the molecular scattering in the terrestrial atmosphere : An empirical formula for its calculation in the homosphere.Planetary and Space Science, 32(11):1467–1468, 1984 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.