EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Piters, A.J.M., K.F. Boersma, et al., The Cabauw Intercomparison campaign for Nitrogen Dioxide measuring Instruments (CINDI): Design, execution, and early results. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 2012. 5(2): p. 457-485. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volten, H., E.J. Brinksma, et al., NO2 lidar profile measurements for satellite interpretation and validation. Journal of Geophysical Research D: Atmospheres, 2009. 114(24). [Google Scholar]
- Berkhout, A.J.C., D.P.J. Swart, G.R. van der Hoff, and J.B. Bergwerff, Sulphur dioxide emissions of oceangoing vessels measured remotely with Lidar. RIVM, Bilthoven, Research report 609021119, 61 pp., 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Berkhout, A.J.C., G.R. van der Hoff, et al., Measuring ammonia emissions from manured fields. RIVM, Bilthoven, Research report 680150003, 80 pp., 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Berkhout, A.J.C., G.R. Van Der Hoff, and L.F.L. Gast. Lidar Measurements of Industrial Benzene Emissions. in 27th International Laser Radar Conference, ILRC 2015. 2016. EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Sluis, W.W., M.A.F. Allaart, A.J.M. Piters, and L.F.L. Gast, The development of a nitrogen dioxide sonde. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 2010. 3(6): p. 1753-1762. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.