EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Geerts, B., et al., 2016: The 2015 Plains Elevated Convection At Night (PECAN) field project. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc. doi:10.1175/BAMSD-15-00257 [Google Scholar]
- Tollerud et al., 2004: Multiscale analyses of moisture transport by the central plains lowlevel jet during IHOP. 20th Conf. On Weather Analysis and Forecasting, Seattle, WA, Amer. Meteor. Soc., CD-ROM, P4.21. [Google Scholar]
- Shapiro, A., E. Fedorovich, and S. Rahimi, 2016: A unified theory for the Great Plains nocturnal low-level jet. J. Atmos. Sci., 73, 3037-3057. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du Y., and R. Rotunno (2014): A simple analytical model of the nocturnal low-level jet over the Great Plains of the United States. J. Atmos. Sci., 71, 3674-3683. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arritt, R. W., T. D. Rink, M. Segal, D. P. Todey, C. A. Clark, M. J. Mitchell, and K. M. Labas, 1997: The Great Plains Low-Level Jet during the Warm Season of 1993. Mon. Wea. Rev., 125, 2176–2192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tuttle, J. D., and C. A. Davis, 2006: Corridors of warm season precipitation in the central United States. Mon. Wea. Rev., 134, 2297–2317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, J. W. and R. D. Roberts, 2006: Summary of convective storm initiation and evolution during IHOP: observational and modeling perspective. Mon. Wea. Rev.,134, 23-47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christie, D. R., 1989: Long nonlinear waves in the lower atmosphere. J. Atmos. Sci., 46, 1462–1491. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.