EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- A. Apituley, et al. Overview of research and networking with ground based remote sensing for atmospheric profiling at the cabauw experimental site for atmospheric research (cesar) – the netherlands. In Proceedings IGARSS 2008, Boston, Massachusetts, volume III, pages 903–906, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. Apituley, et al. Performance Assessment and Application of Caeli – A high-performance Raman lidar for diurnal profiling of Water Vapour, Aerosols and Clouds. In A. Apituley, H. Russchenberg, and W. Monna, editors, Proceedings of the 8th ISTP, pages S06–O10, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J. Herman, et al. NO2 column amounts from ground-based Pandora and MFDOAS spectrometers using the direct-sun DOAS technique: Intercomparisons and application to OMI validation. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 114(D13):n/a–n/a, 2009. D13307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. M. Piters, et al. The Cabauw Intercomparison campaign for Nitrogen Dioxide measuring Instruments (CINDI): design, execution, and early results. Atm. Meas. Tech., 5(2):457–485, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Sluis, et al. The development of a nitrogen dioxide sonde. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 3(6):1753–1762, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Veefkind, et al. TROPOMI on the ESA Sentinel-5 Precursor: A GMES mission for global observations of the atmospheric composition for climate, air quality and ozone layer applications. Remote Sensing of Environment, 120(0):70 – 83, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Volten, et al. NO2 lidar profile measurements for satellite interpretation and validation. J. Geophys. Res., 114, 12 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.