EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Chaikovsky, A.P., et al., 2016: Optical studies of the atmosphere and surface in Antarctic, Belarus in Antarctic: on the 10th anniversary of the beginning of scientific and expeditional research, acad. V.F. Loginov ed., Belaruskaya navuka, Minsk, 50-101. [Google Scholar]
- Holben, B.N., et al., 1998: AERONET-A federated instrument network and data archive for aerosol characterization, Rem. Sens. of Env. 66, 1-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dubovik, O., and King, M., 2000, :A Flexible Inversion Algorithm for Retrieval of Aerosol Optical Properties from Sun and Sky Radiance Measurements, J. Geophys. Res. 105 (D16), 20673-20696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chaikovsky, A., et al., 2016: Lidar-Radiometer Inversion Code (LIRIC) for the retrieval of vertical aerosol properties from combined lidar/radiometer data: development and distribution in EARLINET, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 9 (3), 1181–1205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zege, E.P., et al., 2011: Algorithm for retrieval of the effective snow grain size and pollution amount from satellite measurements, Rem. Sens. of Env. 115 (10), 2674-2685. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stein, A.F., Draxler, R.R, Rolph, G.D., Stunder, B.J.B., Cohen, M.D., and Ngan, F., 2015: NOAA's HYSPLIT atmospheric transport and dispersion modeling system, Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc. 96, 2059-2077. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fire Information for Resource Management System (FIRMS), https://earthdata.nasa.gov/earth-observationdata/near-real-time/firms (September 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.