EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- L. Moruz, J. Kitzhofer, M. Dinulescu, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, Experimental investigation of plane jets exiting five parallel channels with large aspect ratio, 11(4), 801 - 808, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Schlichting, Laminare Strahlausbreitungs (ZAMM 13, 260, 1933) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Deo, PhD. thesis, Experimental investigations of the influence of Reynolds number and boundary conditions on a plane air jet, University of Adelaide, Australia, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Deo, Physics of Fluids, The influence of Reynolds number on a plane jet, 20, 75-108, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Miller, E.W. Comings, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Force-momentum fields in a dual-jet flow, 7 (2), 237-256, (1960) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasr, J.C.S Lai, International Journal of Transport Phenomena, The effects of nozzle spacing on the development of two parallel plane jets, in International Journal of Transport Phenomena 2 (1), pp. 57-70, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghahremanian, PhD. Thesis, A near-field study of multiple interacting jets: Confluent jets, Linköpimg University, Institute of Technology, Sweden, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.