EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- M. Zabat, N. Stabile, S. Farascaroli, F. Browand, The aerodynamic performance of platoons: A final report. California Partners for Advanced Transit and Highways (PATH, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- R. Gnatowska, Arch. Mech. 60 (6), 475-490 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gnatowska, Int. J Turbo Jet. Eng. 28 (1) 21-29 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Browand, M. Hammache, M. The limits of drag behavior for two bluff bodies in tandem (No. 200401-1145). SAE Technical Paper. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hammache, M. Michaelian, F. Browand, F. Aerodynamic forces on truck models, including two trucks in tandem (No. 2002-01-0530). SAE Technical Paper (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Watkin, G. Vino, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 96, 1232-1239 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mirzaei, S. Krajnović,. Large Eddy Simulations of Flow Around Two Generic Vehicles in a Platoon. In Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Jets, Wakes and Separated Flows (ICJWSF2015) (pp. 283-288). Springer International Publishing, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mirzaei, A. Pavlenko, S. Krajnovic, V.G. Chernoray, Experimental and numerical study of flow structures between two Ahmed bodies with various inter-body distances. In ICHMT DIGITAL LIBRARY ONLINE. Begel House Inc.. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Ahmed ATJFE 105, 429-434 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- T. Defraeye, B. Blocken, E. Koninckx, P. Hespel, J. Carmeliet, J. Biomech. 43 (12), 2281-2287 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Blocken, Build. Environ. 91, 219-245 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gnatowska, M. Sosnowski, V. Uruba, CFD modelling and PIV experimental validation of flow fields in urban environments, E3S Web of Conferences, 14, 01034 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sosnowski, J. Krzywanski, R. Gnatowska, Polyhedral meshing as an innovative approach to computational domain discretization of a cyclone in a fluidized bed CLC unit. E3S Web of Conferences, 14, 01027 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Franke, A. Hellsten, H. Schlünzen, B. Carissimo, Best Practice Guideline for the CFD Simulation of Flows in the Urban Environment, COST Action 732: Quality Assurance and Improvement of Microscale Meteorological Models. (Hamburg, Germany. 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tominaga, A. Mochida, R. Yoshie, H. Kataoka, T. Nozu, M. Yoshikawa, T. Shirasawa, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 96 (10-11), 1749-1761. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.