EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Fujino Y., Vibration, control and monitoring of long-span bridges - recent, research, developments and practice in Japan, Journal od Constructional Steel Research 58, 2002, pp. 71-97 [Google Scholar]
- Kumarasena S., Jense N.P., Irvin P., Taylor P., Wind-Induced Vibration of Stay Cables. Report No. FH W A-HRT-05-083. US Department of Transportation, Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Davenport, A. A Simple Representation of the Dynamics of a Massive Stay Cable in Wind, Proceedings of the IABSE/FIP International Conference on Cable-Stayed and Suspension Bridges, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Williamson C.H,K, A. Roshko, Vortex formation in the wake of an oscillating cylinder. Journal of Fluids and Structures 2, 1988, pp. 355-381 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matsumoto, M., Yamagishi, M., Aoki, J., Shiraishi, N., Various Mechanism of Inclined Cable Aerodynamics, Ninth International Conference on Wind Engineering, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Matsumoto, M., Yagi, T., Shigemura, Y., Tsushima, D., Vortex-Induced Cable Vibration of Cable- Stayed Bridges at High Reduced Wind Velocity, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 89(7-8), 2001, pp. 633-647 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matsumoto M., Yagi T., Hatsuda H., Shima T. and Tanaka M., Sensitivity of Dry-State Galloping of Cable Stayed Bridges to Scruton Number. Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Cable Dynamics, Vienna, Austria, December 10-13, 2007, 331-338 [Google Scholar]
- Hikami, Y., Shiraisi, N., Rain-Wind Induced Vibrations of Cables in Cable-Stayed Bridges, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- Verwiebe, C., Rain-Wind-Induced Vibrations of Cables and Bars, Bridge Aerodynamics, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Matsumoto. M., On galloping instability of stay cables of cable - stayed bridges, ACEM’ 12, Seul, Korea, 2012, pp. 25-44 [Google Scholar]
- Fujino Y., Kimura K, Tanaka H., Wind Resistant Design of Bridges in Japan, Springer, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Irwin P.A., Nedim A., Telang N., Wind induced stay cable vibration - A case study, in proceedings of the 3rd ISCD, Trondheim pp. 171-176, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Saito T., Matsumoto M., Kitazawa M., Rain-Wind Excitation of Cables on Cable-Stayed Higashi- Kobe Bridge and Cable Vibration Control, Proceedings of the International Conference on Cable- Stayed and Suspension Bridges, Vol. 2, Deauville, October 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Nakamura K., Hirata K. (1994) The Aerodynamic Mechanism of Galloping. Transaction of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Science 36 (114), pp. 257-269 [Google Scholar]
- Matsumoto M., Yagi T., Hatsuda H. Shima T., Tanaka M. and Naito H., Dry Galloping Characteristics and its Mechanism of Inclined/Yawed Cables, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, K. R., A Note on the Wind-Induced Vibrations of Bundled Bridge Stay Cables. National Research Council of Canada, Note provided to RWDI, 1985 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.