EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Guo, T., Burnett, M., Turnquist, N. and Moraga, F.: High pressure subsonic nucleation in 1d nozzles - an experimental study, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2014: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition, GT2014-27241, pp. V01BT27A051 [Google Scholar]
- Azzini, L., Pini, M.: Numerical investigation of high pressure condensing flows in supersonic nozzles, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 821 (2017) 012008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gyarmathy, G.: Nucleation of Steam in High-Pressure Nozzle Experiments, Proc. IMechE 2005, 219 Part A: J. Power and Energy, 6, 511-521 [Google Scholar]
- Bakhtar, F., Zidi K.: Nucleation Phenomena in Flowing High-Pressure Steam: Experimental results, Proc. IMechE 1989, 203 Part A: J. Power and Energy, 3, 195-200 [Google Scholar]
- Bakhtar, F., Zidi K.: Nucleation Phenomena in Flowing High-Pressure Steam Part 2: Theoretical Analysis, Proc. IMechE 1990, 204 Part A: J. Power and Energy, 4, 233-242 [Google Scholar]
- Valha J., Ryley D. J.: Optical Studies of Nucleation in High-Pressure Steam. In ASME Conference on Condensation in High Speed Flows, Yale University, Connecticut, 1977, 27-42 [Google Scholar]
- KolovratnÍk, M., Jun, G., Bartoš, O.: Control of the probe influence on the flow field in LP steam turbine. EPJ Web of Conferences 143, 02052, (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.