EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Gan, J.Q., Z.Y. Zhou, and A.B. Yu, Effect of particle shape and size on effective thermal conductivity of packed beds. Powder Technology, 2017. 311: p. 157-166. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, C.H., et al., Evaluation of effective thermal conductivity of unsaturated granular materials using random network model. Geothermics, 2017. 67: p. 76-85. [Google Scholar]
- Koekemoer, A. and A. Luckos, Effect of material type and particle size distribution on pressure drop in packed beds of large particles: Extending the Ergun equation. Fuel, 2015. 158: p. 232-238. [Google Scholar]
- Hurley, R.C., et al., Dynamic Inter-Particle Force Inference in Granular Materials: Method and Application. Experimental Mechanics, 2016. 56(2): p. 217-229. [Google Scholar]
- Dayal, R. and T. Gambaryan-Roisman, Heat transfer in granular medium for application to selective laser melting: A numerical study. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2017. 113: p. 38-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gui, N., et al., TDEMsimulation and analysis of thermal conduction through packed granular beds. Canadian Journal of Physics, 2016. 94(9): p. 826-833. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.L., M.Y. Ye, and H.L. Chen, Computational study on the behaviors of granular materials under mechanical cycling. Journal of Applied Physics, 2015. 118(17). [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi, G., et al., Deforming grid generation for numerical simulations of fluid dynamics in sliding vane rotary machines. Advances in Engineering Software, 2017. 112: p. 180-191. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., L. Rong, and G.Q. Zhang, Reliability of turbulence models and mesh types for CFD simulations of a mechanically ventilated pig house containing animals. Biosystems Engineering, 2017. 161: p. 37-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haddadi, B., C. Jordan, and M. Harasek, Cost efficient CFD simulations: Proper selection of domain partitioning strategies. Computer Physics Communications, 2017. 219: p. 121-134. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gnatowska, R., M. Sosnowski, and V. Uruba, CFD modelling and PIV experimental validation of flow fields in urban environments. E3S Web of Conferences, 2017. 14. [Google Scholar]
- Sosnowski, M., J. Krzywanski, and R. Gnatowska, Polyhedral meshing as an innovative approach to computational domain discretization of a cyclone in a fluidized bed CLC unit. E3S Web of Conferences, 2017. 14: p. 01027. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Celik, I.B., et al., Procedure for estimation and reporting of uncertainty due to discretization in CFD applications. Journal of Fluids Engineering-Transactions of the Asme, 2008. 130(7). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.