EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Kroll, N., The ADIGMA Project, in Adigma-a European Initiative on the Development of Adaptive Higher-Order Variational Methods for Aerospace Applications: Results of a Collaborative Research Project Funded by the European Union, 2006-2009, N. Kroll, et al., Editors. 2010, Springer-Verlag Berlin: Berlin. p. 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Jamrozik, A., et al., Numerical simulation of two-stage combustion in SI engine with prechamber. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013. 37(5): p. 2961-2982. [Google Scholar]
- Jamrozik, A., et al., Modeling of Thermal Cycle CI Engine with Multi-Stage Fuel Injection. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 2017. 37(5): p. 179-186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gnatowska, R., A Study of Downwash Effects on Flow and Dispersion Processes around Buildings in Tandem Arrangement. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2015. 24(4): p. 1571-1577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lanzafame, R., S. Mauro, and M. Messina, Wind turbine CFD modeling using a correlation-based transitional model. Renewable Energy, 2013. 52: p. 31-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gnatowska, R., M. Sosnowski, and V. Uruba, CFD modelling and PIV experimental validation of flow fields in urban environments. E3S Web of Conferences, 2017. 14. [Google Scholar]
- Gnatowska, R. and T. Rybak, Numerical Analysis of Heat Transfer around 2D Circular Cylinder in Pulsation Inflow, in Proceedings of the International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2014, T.E. Simos and C. Tsitouras, Editors. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Gnatowska, R. and S. Sikora, Numerical Analysis of Wind Flow and Erosion in Flow around the Bump Terrain, in Proceedings of the International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2014, T.E. Simos and C. Tsitouras, Editors. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zylka, A., et al. Numerical simulations of fluidization dynamics in a hot model of a CLC process. in 4th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems (WTiUE). 2016. Cracow, POLAND. [Google Scholar]
- Spiegel, M., et al., Tetrahedral vs. polyhedral mesh size evaluation on flow velocity and wall shear stress for cerebral hemodynamic simulation. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 2011. 14(1): p. 9-22. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi, G., et al., Deforming grid generation for numerical simulations of fluid dynamics in sliding vane rotary machines. Advances in Engineering Software, 2017. 112: p. 180-191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., L. Rong, and G.Q. Zhang, Reliability of turbulence models and mesh types for CFD simulations of a mechanically ventilated pig house containing animals. Biosystems Engineering, 2017. 161: p. 37-52. [Google Scholar]
- Su, J.W., et al., A two-layer mesh method for discrete element simulation of gas-particle systems with arbitrarily polyhedral mesh. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2015. 103(10): p. 759-780. [Google Scholar]
- Sosnowski, M., J. Krzywanski, and R. Gnatowska, Polyhedral meshing as an innovative approach to computational domain discretization of a cyclone in a fluidized bed CLC unit. E3S Web of Conferences, 2017. 14: p. 01027. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Eca, L. and M. Hoekstra, A procedure for the estimation of the numerical uncertainty of CFD calculations based on grid refinement studies. Journal of Computational Physics, 2014. 262: p. 104-130. [Google Scholar]
- Celik, I.B., et al., Procedure for estimation and reporting of uncertainty due to discretization in CFD applications. Journal of Fluids Engineering- Transactions of the Asme, 2008. 130(7). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.