EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20186th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||03 August 2018|
- R. Horodecki, De Broglie wave and its dual wave, Phys. Lett. 87A, (1981), pp. 95-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Horodecki, “Superluminal singular dual wave”, Lett. Novo Cimento 38, (1983) 509-511. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Sanduk, Does the Three Wave Hypothesis Imply a Hidden Structure?, Apeiron, 14, No.2 (2007), pp. 113-125. [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Sanduk, Three Wave Hypothesis, Gear Model and the Rest Mass, arXiv:0904.0790 [physics.gen-ph], (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Sanduk, A kinematic model for a partially resolved dynamical system in a Euclidean plane, Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Application, 1, No.6, (2012), pp. 40-51. ISSN: 2178-2423. [Google Scholar]
- P. Khare, and A. Swarup, (2009) Engineering Physics: Fundamentals & Modern Applications, Sudbury: Jones & Bartlett Publishers [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Young; F. W. Sears, University Physic: Extended version with modern physics, (8th ed.). Addison-Wesley, (1992), Ch. 38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.