EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- Li Q M, Chen X W. Dimensionless formulae for penetration depth of concrete target impacted by a non-deformable projectile [J]. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 28 (1): 93-116 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hentz S, Donzé F V, Daudeville L. Discrete element modelling of concrete submitted to dynamic loading at high strain rates [J]. Computers & Structures, 82 (29–30): 2509-2524 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen X, Wu S, Zhou J. Experimental and modeling study of dynamic mechanical properties of cement paste, mortar and concrete [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 47: 419-430 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M, Wu HJ, Li QM, et al. Further investigation on the dynamic compressive strength enhancement of concrete-like materials based on split Hopkinson pressure bar tests. Part I: Experiments [J]. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 36 (12): 1327-1334 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Li QM, Lu YB, Meng H. Further investigation on the dynamic compressive strength enhancement of concrete-like materials based on split Hopkinson pressure bar tests. Part II: numerical simulations [J]. International journal of impact engineering, 36 (12): 1335-1345 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Salloum Y, Almusallam T, Ibrahim S M, et al. Rate dependent behavior and modeling of concrete based on SHPB experiments [J]. Cement and Concrete Composites, 55: 34-44 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao Y, Hao H, Jiang G P, et al. Experimental confirmation of some factors influencing dynamic concrete compressive strengths in high-speed impact tests [J]. Cement & Concrete Research, 52 (10): 63–70 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou X Q, Hao H. Modelling of compressive behavior of concrete-like materials at high strain rate [J]. International Journal of Solids & Structures, 45 (17): 4648-4661 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.J.Holmquist, G.R. Johnson, W.H.Cook. A computational constitutive model for concrete subjected to large strains, high strain rates, and high pressures. In: The 14th International Symposium on Ballistics, Quebec, pp, 591-600 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Lv T H, Chen X W, Chen G. The 3D Meso-scale Model and Numerical Tests of Split Hopkinson Pressure Bar of Concrete Specimen. Construction and Building Materials, under review (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hao Y F, Zhang X H, Hao H. Numerical analysis of concrete material properties at high strain rate under direct tension [J]. Procedia Engineering, 39 (1): 51-62 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao Y, Hao H, Li Z X. Numerical Analysis of Lateral Inertial Confinement Effects on Impact Test of Concrete Compressive Material Properties. International Journal of Protective Structures, 1 (1): 145-168 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.