EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modelling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- P.S. Follansbee and U.F. Kocks, A constitutive description of the deformation of copper based on the use of the mechanical threshold stress as an internal state variable, Acta Metall. 36, 81-93 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kappor and S. Namet-Nasser, Comparison between high and low strain rate deformation of tantalum, Metall. Mater. Trans. A31, 815-823 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Lee and T.H. Chen, Rate dependent deformation and dislocation substructure of Al-Sc alloy, Scr. Mater. 5, 1463-1468 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Namet Nasser, W.G. Guo and D.P. Kihl, Thermomechanical response of Al-6XN stainless steel over a wide range of strain rates and temperatures, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 49, 1823-1846 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Couque, The use of direct impact Hopkinson pressure bar technique to describe thermally activated and viscous drag regimes of metallic materials, Phil. Trans. Royal soc. A372, 20130218 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fan, Y.N. Osetsky, S. Yip and B. Yildiz, Onset mechanism of strain rate induced flow stress upturn, Phys. Rev. Letters 109, 135503 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Follansbee and I. Weertman, On the question of flow stress at high strain rates controlled by dislocation viscous flow, Mech. Mater. 1, 345-350 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Namet-Nasser and Y. Yulong, Flow stress of FCC polycrystals with application to OFHC Cu, Acta Mater. 46, 565-577 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Armstrong, W. Arnold and F. Zerilli, Dislocation mechanics of shock induced plasticity, Metall. Mater. Trans. A38, 2605-2610 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Partom, Overstress and flowstress approaches to dynamic viscoplasticity, EPJ web of conferences 94, 04003 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Grady, Structured shock waves and the fourth power law, J. Appl., Phys. 107, 013506 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Meyers, Dynamic behavior of materials, John Wiley & Sons, p. 122 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Armstrong and S.M. Walley, High strain rate properties of metals and alloys, Int. Mater. Rev. 53, 105-128 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Partom, Calibrating strain rate dependence of viscoplastic flow from fourth power law data, SCCM 2011, AIP conf. Proc. 1426, 1105-1108 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Barker, Behavior of dense media under dynamic pressure, Gordon and Breech, New York, p. 483 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- W. Band and G.E. Duvall, Am. J. Phys. 29, p. 780 (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.