EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- E. Piotrowska, P. Forquin, Journal of Dynamic Behavior of Materials (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Piotrowska, P. Forquin, Y. Malecot, Mechanics of Materials 92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Holmquist, G.R. Johnson, W. Cook, A Computational Constitutive Model for Concrete Subjected to Large Strains, High Strain Rates and High Pressures, in Fourteenth International Symposium on Ballistics (Quebec City, Canada, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Frank, M.D. Adley, On the Importance of a Three-Invariant Model for Simulating the Perforation of Concrete Slabs, in Seventy-Eighth Shock and Vibration Symposium (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Polanco-Loria, O.S. Hopperstad, T. Borvik, T. Berstad, International Journal of Impact Engineering 35 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, International Journal of Impact Engineering 38 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Hanchak, M.J. Forrestal, E.R. Young, J.Q. Ehrgott, International Journal of Impact Engineering 12 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.