EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Effect of Strain Rate on Ductile Fracture Initiation in Advanced High Strength Steel Sheets: Experiments and Modeling. International Journal of Plasticity 56 19–44 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Ductile fracture experiments with locally proportional loading histories. International Journal of Plasticity 79 328-54 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mohr and S. J. Marcadet, Micromechanicallymotivated Phenomenological Hosford-Coulomb Model for Predicting Ductile Fracture Initiation at Low Stress Triaxialites, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 67-68, 40-55 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures. Engineering Fracture Mechanics 21: p. 31-48 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T Fras, L Colard, E Lach, A Rusinek, B Reck, Thick AA7020-T651 plates under ballistic impact of fragment-simulating projectiles. Interntional Journal of Impact Engineering 86: 336–53 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.