EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- N. Banthia, S. Mindess and A. Bentur, Impact behavior of concrete beams, Materials and Structures, 20, 293-302 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. Banthia, S. Mindess and A. Bentur, Impact testing of concrete using a drop-weight impact machine, Experimental Mechanics, 29 (1), 63-69 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kishi, O. Nakano, K.G. Matsuoka and T. Anto, Impact behavior of shear-failure-type RC beams without shear rebar. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 27 (9), 955-968 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujikake, B. Li B, and S. Soeun, Impact response of reinforced concrete beam and its analytical evaluation. Journal of Structural Engineering, 135 (8), 938-950 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Saatici, F. Vecchio, Effects of shear mechanisms on impact behavior of reinforced concrete beams, ACI Structure Journal, 106(1), 78-86 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saatici, F. J. Vecchio, Non-linear finite element modeling of reinforced concrete beams under impact, ACI Structure Journal, 106 (5), 717-725 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.