EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- M. B. Mukasey, J. L. Sedgwick, D. W. Hagy, US Department of Justice (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ramasamy, A. M. Hill, S. Masouros, I. Gibb, A. M. Bull, J. C. Clasper, J. Roy. Soc. Interface, 8, 58 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Morimoto, R&D review of Toyota CRDL, 27, 1 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tateyama, H. Yamada, N. Ogasawara, Polym. Test., 52 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tateyama, C. Kakuno, N. Ogasawara, H. Yamada, J. JSEM, 17, 131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tashiro, Japanese Journal of Polymer Science and Technology, 49, 9 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- T. Adachi, S. Yamamura, M. Arai, H. Matsumoto, Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng., A 65, 635 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Cowper, P.S. Symonds, Brown Univ., Applied Mathematics Report (1958) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.