EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- D. Li, H. Hou, C. Chen, X. Zhu, M. Li, Q. Yi, Experimental study on the combined damage of multi-layered composite structures subjected to close-range explosion of simulated warheads, International Journal of Impact Engineering 114, 133–146 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. van der Wal, E.P. Carton, J.M. Parent, Performance enhancement of armour steel against blunt projectiles using pre-layers, Light Weight Armour Group Conference (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Roland, D. Fragiadakis, R.M. Gamache. Elastomer–steel laminate armor, Composite Structures 92 1059–1064 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dyatkina, R.M. Gamacheb, Ballistic performance of front-facing fluoropolymer-coated armor composites, International Journal of Impact Engineering 114 63–68 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Mott, C. Giller, D. Fragiadakis, D. Rosenberg, C. Roland, Deformation of polyurea: Where does the energy go?, Polymer Physics, 105, 227–233 (1016) [Google Scholar]
- Department Of Defense Test Method Standard, V50 Ballistic Test For Armor, MIL-STD-662F (18 December 1997) [Google Scholar]
- AEP-2920, Procedures For The Evaluation And Classification Of Personal Armour, Bullet And Fragmentation Threats, Nato Standard, Edition A Version 1 (June 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.