EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 187, 201830th Joint Russian-German Meeting on ECRH and Gyrotrons
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- Wagner, C., Harned, N. Lithography gets extreme // Nature Photonics 2010. V. 4, P. 24–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mizoguchi, H., Nakarai, H., Abe, T. et al. Performance of 250W high-power HVM LPP-EUV source // EUV Lithography VIII 2017, V. 10143. P. 101431J. [Google Scholar]
- Fomenkov, I., Brandt, D., Ershov, A. et al. Light sources for high-volume manufacturing EUV lithography: technology, performance, and power scaling // Advanced Optical Technologies 2017, V. 6, P. 173–186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moore, S. EUV lithography finally ready for fabs // IEEE Spectrum 2018, V. 55. P. 46–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chkhalo, N. I., Golubev, S. V. et al. Source for extreme ultraviolet lithography based on plasma sustained by millimeter-wave gyrotron radiation // J. Micro Nanolithogr. MEMS and MOEMS 2012, V. 11, P. 021123. [Google Scholar]
- Glyavin, M. Y., Golubev, S. V., Izotov, I. V. et al. A point-like source of extreme ultraviolet radiation based on a discharge in a non-uniform gas flow, sustained by powerful gyrotron radiation of terahertz frequency band // Applied Physics Letters 2014, V. 105(17), P. 174101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abramov, I. S., Gospodchikov, E. D., Shalashov, A. G. Formation of a multi-charged plasma in the directed gas flow // Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics 2016, V. 58. P. 914–933. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Shalashov, A. G., Abramov, I. S., Golubev, S. V., Gospodchikov, E. D. Theory of a stationary microwave discharge with multiply charged ions in an expanding gas jet // JETP 2016, V. 123, P. 219–230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abramov, I. S., Gospodchikov, E. D., Shalashov, A. G. Prospects of extreme ultraviolet radiation sources based on microwave discharge for high-resolution lithography // Physics of Plasmas 2017, V. 24, P. 073511. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abramov, I. S., Gospodchikov, E. D., Shalashov, A. G. Potentials of EUV light source based on microwave discharge in expanding jet of dense xenon plasma // arXiv: 1712.10026 [physics.plasm-ph] 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.