EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 187, 201830th Joint Russian-German Meeting on ECRH and Gyrotrons
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- G. Granucci et al. The EC-system of EU DEMO: concepts for a reactor heating system // EPJ Web of Conferences 149, 03003 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ikeda et al. Development of multi-frequency gyrotron for ITER and DEMO at QST // 41st International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz 2016) Copenhagen, Denmark. [Google Scholar]
- J. Jelonnek et al. Design considerations for future DEMO gyrotrons: A review on related gyrotron activities within EUROfusion // Fusion Engineering and Design, 123, 241–246 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Kuznetsov, V.I. Malygin. Determination of gyrotron wavebeam parameters // Int. J. of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, 12, 11, 1241–1252 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Shalashov et al Observation of extremeultraviolet light emission from an expanding plasma jet multiply-charged argon or xenon ions // Appl. Phys. Lett. (submitted). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.