EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 189, 2018Lecture Notes - Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy 2017 - Course 4: Advances in Basic Energy Issues
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- IEA, World Energy Outlook (International Energy Agency) 2004. [Google Scholar]
- IEA, Key world energy statistics (International Energy Agency) 2016. [Google Scholar]
- BP, BP Statistical Review of World Energy, June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- IEA, World Energy Outlook (International Energy Agency) 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Lacis A. et al., Atmospheric CO2 : Principal Control Knob Governing Earth’s Temperature, Science, 330 (2010) 356. [Google Scholar]
- Stocker T. F. et al. (Working Group I of the IPCC), Climate Change 2013 - The Physical Science Basis (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change IPCC) 2013. [Google Scholar]
- WHO, Burden of disease from the joint effects of Household and Ambient Air Pollution for 2012 (World Health Organization) 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Hubbert M. K., Nuclear Energy and the fossil fuels publ. No. 95 (Shell Development Company, Houston) 1956. [Google Scholar]
- Hamilton J. D., The Changing Face of World Oil Markets (Department of Economics, University of California, San Diego) 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.