EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Electronic Sources of THz & MW Radiation, Synchrotron Radiation, Free-Electron Lasers|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- Rzesnicki, T. et al., 2.2-MW record power of the 170-GHz european pre-prototype coaxial-cavity gyrotron for ITER // IEEE Trans, on Plasma Science, Vol. 38, No. 6, pP. 1141-1149, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alexandrov, N. L. et al., Low-power excitation of gyrotron-type modes in a cylindrical waveguide using quasi-optical techniques // Int. Journal of Electronics, 79, pP. 215-216, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ruess, T. et al, 2018 status on the measurement capabilities for fusion gyrotrons at KIT/IHM // 30th Joint Russian-German Meeting on ECRH and Gyrotrons, EPJ Web of Conferences (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Losert, M., Jin, J. and Rzesnicki, T. RF beam parameter measurements of quasi-optical mode converters in the mw range // IEEE Trans. On Plasma Science, Vol. 41, No. 3, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Braune, H. et al., Gyrotron operation during the first W7-X campaign – handling and reliability // in Proc. IRMMW, Copenhagen, Denmark, pP. 1-2, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Avramidis, K. A. et al., Studies towards an upgraded 1.5 MW gyrotron for W7-X // 20th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission (ECE) and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (ECRH), Greifswald, Germany, May 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wagner, D., Pretterebner, J., Thumm, M., Design of coaxial gyrotron cavities using a scattering matrix code // 5th Joint Russian-German Meeting on ECRH and Gyrotrons, pP. 555-565, 1993. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.