EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Generation of THz Radiation by Intense Laser Pulses|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- Mittleman, D. M. Twenty years of terahertz imaging // Opt. Express 2018.V. 26, P. 9417 [Google Scholar]
- Cook, D. J. and Hochstrasser, R. M. Intense terahertz pulses by four-wave rectification in air // Opt. Lett. 2000. V. 25, P. 1210 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bogatskaya, A. V., Volkova, E. A., Popov, A. M. Generation and amplification of sub-THz radiation in a plasma of rare gases formed by two-color femtosecond laser pulse // Las. Phys. Lett. 2018. V. 15, P. 065301 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogatskaya, A. V., Volkova, E. A., Popov, A. M. Spontaneous transitions in atomic system in the presence of high intensity laser field // Europhysics Letters 2016. V. 116, P. 14003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogatskaya, A. V., Popov, A. M. New approach to the problem of THz generation by intense two-color laser fields // Laser Phys. 2018. V. 28 submitted [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogatskaya, A. V., Popov, A. M. On the possibility of the amplification of subterahertz electromagnetic radiation in a plasma channel created by a high-intensity ultrashort laser pulse//JETP Lett. 2013. V. 37. P. 388-392 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.