EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Study of Materials (Including Nano- and Metamaterials) with the Help of THz & MW Radiation. Time-Domain and CW Spectroscopy|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- Albertazzi, B. et al. Laboratory formation of a scaled protostellar jet by coaligned poloidal magnetic field // Science, 2014, V. 346, No 6207, P. 325-328. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Timothy Noe et al. Single-shot terahertz time-domain spectroscopy in pulsed high magnetic fields // Optics Express, 2016, V. 24, No 26, P. 30328-30337. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Glyavin et al. A pulse magnetic field generator for terahertz gyrodevices // Instruments and Experimental Techniques, 2011, V. 54, No. 1, P. 77-80 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glyavin M.Y., Luchinin A.G., Golubiatnikov G.Y. Generation of 1.5-kW, 1-THz Coherent Radiation from a Gyrotron with a Pulsed Magnetic Field // Phys. Rev. Lett. 2008. V. 100, No 1. P. 15101. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Starodubtsev et al. Laboratory investigation of magnetized laser plasmas expansion into the vacuum, ICONO/LAT 2016, Minsk, Belarus [Google Scholar]
- Kurbatov, E.P. et al. Comparison of Dimensionless Parameters in Astrophysical MHD Systems and in Laboratory Experiments // Astronomy reports, 2018, V. 62, No. 8, P. 483–491 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.