EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Study of Materials (Including Nano- and Metamaterials) with the Help of THz & MW Radiation. Time-Domain and CW Spectroscopy|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- Bloembergen, N., Chang, R. K., Jha, S. S., Lee, C. H. Second-harmonic generation of light in reflection from media with inversion symmetry // Phys. ReV. 1966. V. 16, No. 22. P.986-989. [Google Scholar]
- Nahata, A., Heinz, T.F. Detection of freely propagating terahertz radiation by use of optical second-harmonic generation // Opt. Letters, 1998. V. 23, No. 1. P. 67-69. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, C. H., Chang, R. К., Bloembergen N. Nonli-near electroreflection in silicon and silver// Phys. Rev. Lett. 1967. V. 18, No 5. P. 167-170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fulop, J. A., Palfalvi, L., Almasi, G., Heblin, J. Design of high-energy terahertz sources based on optical rectification // Opt. Express, 2010. V. 18, No. 12. P. 12311-12327 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov, S. B., Murzanev, A. A., Sergeev, Y.A., Mal-kov, Y.A., Stepanov A.N. Terahertz generation by tilted-front laser pulses in weakly and strongly nonlinear regimes // Applied Physics Letters. 2013. V.103, No. 25. P. 251103 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.