EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Study of Materials (Including Nano- and Metamaterials) with the Help of THz & MW Radiation. Time-Domain and CW Spectroscopy|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- Koshelev M.A., et al. Molecular Gas Spectroscopy Using Radioacoustic Detection and High-Power Coherent Subterahertz Radiation Sources // J. Molec. Spectrosc. 2017. V. 331, P. 9-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tretyakov M.Yu., et al. Precise Measurements of Collision Parameters of Spectral Lines with a Spectrometer with Radioacoustic Detection of Absorption in the Millimeter and Submillimeter Ranges // Instrum. Exp. Tech. 2008. V. 51. P. 78–88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glyavin M.Yu., et al. Experimental tests of a 263 GHz gyrotron for spectroscopic applications and diagnostics of various media // Rev. Sci. Instr. 2015. V. 86 N. 5 P. 054705. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fokin A. et al. High-power sub-terahertz source with a record frequency stability at up to 1 Hz // Scientific Reports. 2018. V. 8. P. 4317. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Krupnov A.F. Phase Lock-In of MM/SUBMM Backward Wave Oscillators: Development, Evolution, and Applications // Int. J. IR MM Waves. 2001. V. 22. P. 1-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.