EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Systems of Security and Non-Destructive Control Using THz and MW Radiation. Remote Sensing with THz Radiation. Communication in THz Frequency Range|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- J. Federici and L. Moeller, “Review of terahertz and subterahertz wireless communications,” Journal of Applied Physics, 107, 111101 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kleine-Ostmann and T. Nagatsuma, “A review on terahertz communications research,” J. Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, 32,143-171 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Song and T. Nagatsuma, “Present and future of terahertz communications,” IEEE Trans. Terahertz Science and Technology, 1, 256-263 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nagatsuma et al., “Terahertz wireless communications based on photonics technologies,” Opt. Express, 21, 23736-23747 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kürner and S. Priebe, “Towards THz communications-status in research, standardization and regulation,” J. Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, 35, 53-62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrov, A. Pyattaev, D. Moltchanov and Y. Koucheryavy, “Terahertz band communications: Applications, research challenges, and standardization activities,” in 8th International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems and Workshops (ICUMT), Lis-bon, pP. 183-190, Oct. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Fokin et al. High-power sub-terahertz source with a record frequency stability at up to 1 Hz // Scientific Re-ports, 8, 4317 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Glyavin et al. Experimental tests of 263 GHz gyrotron for spectroscopy applications and diagnostic of various media // Review of Scientific Instruments, 86, No. 5, 054705 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- TeraSense: «Ultrafast Terahertz Detectors». URL: http://terasense.com/products/detectors/. [Google Scholar]
- North Star High Voltage: «High Voltage Probes». URL: http://www.highvoltageprobes.com/high-voltage-probes [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.