EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20183rd International Conference “Terahertz and Microwave Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications” (TERA-2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Systems of Security and Non-Destructive Control Using THz and MW Radiation. Remote Sensing with THz Radiation. Communication in THz Frequency Range|
|Published online||23 November 2018|
- J. Federici and L. Moeller, “Review of terahertz and subterahertz wireless communications,” Journal of Applied Physics, 107, 111101 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kleine-Ostmann and T. Nagatsuma, “A review on terahertz communications research,” J. Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, 32,143-171 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Song and T. Nagatsuma, “Present and future of terahertz communications,” IEEE Trans. Terahertz Science and Technology, 1, 256-263 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nagatsuma et al., “Terahertz wireless communications based on photonics technologies,” Opt. Express, 21, 23736-23747 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kürner and S. Priebe, “Towards THz communications-status in research, standardization and regulation,” J. Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, 35, 53-62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrov, A. Pyattaev, D. Moltchanov and Y. Koucheryavy, “Terahertz band communications: Applications, research challenges, and standardization activities,” in 8th International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems and Workshops (ICUMT), Lis-bon, pP. 183-190, Oct. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Fokin et al. High-power sub-terahertz source with a record frequency stability at up to 1 Hz // Scientific Re-ports, 8, 4317 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Glyavin et al. Experimental tests of 263 GHz gyrotron for spectroscopy applications and diagnostic of various media // Review of Scientific Instruments, 86, No. 5, 054705 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- TeraSense: «Ultrafast Terahertz Detectors». URL: http://terasense.com/products/detectors/. [Google Scholar]
- North Star High Voltage: «High Voltage Probes». URL: http://www.highvoltageprobes.com/high-voltage-probes [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.