EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2019XV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- M.V. Alekseev, I.S. Vozhakov, S.I. Lezhnin, N.A. Pribaturin, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics 23, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Alekseev, M.E. Kuznetsova, S.I. Lezhnin, N.A. Pribaturin, J. Phys. Conf. 754, 042001 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Hoffmann, A.E. Kroshilin, B.I. Nigmatulin, High Temperature 19, 6 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P. Downar-Zapolski, Z. Bilicky, L. Bolle, J. Franco, Int. J. Multiphase Flow 22, 3 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Lezhnin, M.V. Alekseev, I.S. Vozhakov, N.A. Pribaturin, Interfacial Phenomena and Heat Transfer, 6, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Guideline on the Tabular Taylor Series Expansion Method for Calculation of Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam Applied to IAPWS-95 as an Example. The International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Boris, A.M. Landsberg, E.S. Oran, J.H. Garder, LCPFCT - Flux-Corrected Transport Algorithm for Solving Generalized Continuity Equation (Report NRL/MR/6410-93-7192, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- F. Masuda et.al, Nuclear Engineering and Design 67, 2 (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.