EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2019XV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- S.V. Alekseenko, V.L. Okulov, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics 3, 2 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N. Syred, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 32 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Litvinov, S.I. Shtork, P.A. Kuibin, S.V. Alekseenko, K. Hanjalic, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 42 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gupta, D. Lilley, N. Syred, Swirl Flows (Abacus Press, Kent, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sarpkaya, J. Fluid Mech. 45, 3 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Cala, E.C. Fernandes, M.V. Heitor, S.I. Shtork, Exp. in Fluids, 40 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.