EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2019XV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- De Vega M., Performance of a LiBr–water absorption chiller operating with plate heat exchangers/M. De Vega, J.A. Almendros-Ibanez, G. Ruiz//Energy Conversion and Management, 2006. — 47. — p. 3393-3407. [Google Scholar]
- Jeong, J.Y., Impact of plate design on the performance of welded type plate heat exchangers for sorption cycles/J.Y. Jeong, H.K. Hong, S.K. Kim, Y.T. Kang//International Journal of Refrigeration, 2009. — Vol. 32 (4). — p. 705-711. [Google Scholar]
- Kwon Y.H. Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop Characteristics of Nanofluids in a Plate Heat Exchanger/Y.H. Kwon, D. Kim, C.G. Li, J.K. Lee, D.S. Hong, J.G. Lee, S.H.Lee, Y.H.Cho, and S. H. Kim//Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Vol. 11, 5769–5774, 2011. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, Handbook of Fundamentals. Atlanta, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Stepanov K. I., Mukhin D. G., Mironova N. V., Baranenko A. V., Volkova O. V. Plate heat exchangers in absorption lithium bromide thermal transformers. Vestnik Mezhdunarodnoi akademii kholoda. 2018. No 2. p. 13–21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.