EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2019The International Symposium on Education in Astronomy and Astrobiology (ISE2A 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- C.E. Walker, S.M. Pompea, R.T. Sparks, "The Development of an Innovative Ecophotonics/Illumination Engineering Education Program for Grades 5-12", Proc. SPIE 8481, 84810E (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Walker, S.M. Pompea, "National Education Program for Energy Efficient Illumination Engineering", Proc. SPIE Eco-Photonics 8065, 80650Q (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Walker, C.B. Luginbuhl, R.J. Wainscoat, "Lighting and Astronomy", Selected Papers of the Light and Lighting Conference 2009 with Special Emphasis on LEDs and Solid State Lighting (CIE x034:2010), 173 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Walker, S.M. Pompea, R.T. Sparks, E.F.C. Dokter, "Teaching illumination engineering using light pollution education kits", Proc. SPIE 7783, 77830H (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Luginbuhl, C.E. Walker, R.J. Wainscoat, "Lighting and Astronomy", Physics Today, 62, Issue 12, 32 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.