EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2019The International Symposium on Education in Astronomy and Astrobiology (ISE2A 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- E. Washor and C. Mojkowski, Student disengagement: It’s deeper than you think. Kappan, May 2014 [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Cross, not can, but will college teaching be improved, New Directions for Higher Education, 17, Spring 1977 [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Gardner, Frames of Mind : The Theory of Multiple Intelligences 1983 [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Prather and T.F. Slater Education Paper: An Online Astrobiology Course for Teachers, Astrobiology, 2, 2 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Bailey, T.F. Slater, A review of astronomy education research. Astronomy Education Review, 2(2), 20 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Francis, Fantasy Universes: Inquiry Learning in Astrophysics On-Campus and Massive Open Online Courses. Int. J. of Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education, 23(6), 75-87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Washor and C. Mojkowski Leaving to Learn: How Out-of-School Learning Increases Student Engagement and Reduces Dropout Rates, Heinemann, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Francis, Students Demographics and behaviour in a series of Australian Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCS), Proceedings of the Australian Conf. on Science and Mathematics Education (formerly UniServe Science Conf). ACSME Proceedings: Transforming practice: Inspiring innovation openjournals.library.sydney.edu.au/index.php/IISME/article/view/8832 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Guo, J. Kim and R. Rubin How Video Production Affects Student Engagement: An Empirical Study of MOOC Videos, L@S 2014, March 4-5 http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2556325.2566239 [Google Scholar]
- A. Cross, M. Bayyapunedi, E. Cutrell, A. Agarwal and W. Thies, TypeRighting : Combining the Benefits of Handwriting and Typeface in Online Educational Videos, CHI 2013, April 27-May 2, 2013, Paris, France [Google Scholar]
- C. Kerr Education Tomorrow : For Whom ? Why ? Address presented to the Western Regional Assembly of the College Entrance Examination Board, San Diego, Calif. January 1976. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.