EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2019The International Symposium on Education in Astronomy and Astrobiology (ISE2A 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- BRAZIL, Ministry of Education. Department of Education and Technology. PCN + high school: educational guidelines complementary to the national curricular parameters: natural sciences, mathematics and their technologies. Brasília: MEC, 141 p, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- BRETONES, P. S. Introductory disciplines astronomy in the Brazilian higher education. 1999. 200 p. Dissertation (Master in Geosciences)-University of Campinas, Campinas / SP, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- JUSTINIANO, A.; REIS, T. H. GERMINARO, D. R. Disciplines and professors of astronomy in the undergraduate courses in Physics of the Brazilian universities. Latin American Journal of Astronomy Education-RELEA, n. 18, p. 89-101, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- MOREIRA, M. A. Potentially Significant Teaching Units-PSTU. Significant Learning in Journal, v. 1, n. 2, p. 43-63, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- SARAIVA, M. F. O; OLIVEIRA FILHO, K. S; MULLER, A. M. Department of Astronomy, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. Fundamentals of Astronomy and Astrophysics for DLC, 2014. Available at: http://www.if.ufrgs.br/~fatima/faad.htm. Accessed on: 03/24/2016. [Google Scholar]
- CANALLE, J.B.G. The problem of teaching the Earth’s orbit. Physics in the School, v. 4, n. 2, p. 12-16, 2003. Available at: http://www.sbfisica.org.br/fne/Vol4/Num2/v4n2a06.pdf. Accessed on:06/16/2015. [Google Scholar]
- MOURÃO, R. R. F. Encyclopedic dictionary of astronomy and astronautics. Rio de Janeiro: New Frontier, 956 p, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- MULLER, A. M. The teaching of fundamentals of astronomy and astrophysics in the online modality for undergraduate students. 2013. 123 p. Dissertation (Master’s Degree in Physics Teaching) Post-graduation Program in Physics Teaching. Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. Porto Alegre, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.