EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 203, 201920th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC20)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 March 2019|
- E. B. Hooper, et al., “MTX Final Report,” [https://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/10194124] (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M. Thumm, State-of-the-Art of High Power Gyro-Devices and Free Electron Lasers. KIT Scientific Report, 7735, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Nevins, T.D. Rognlien and B.I. Cohen, Physical Review Letters, 59, 60 (1987). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Farina, Nuclear Fusion, 58, 066012 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kamendje, S.V. Kasilov, W. Kernbichler and M.F. Heyn, Physics of Plasmas, 10, 75 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kamendje, S.V. Kasilov, W. Kernbichler, I.V. Pavlenko, E. Poli and M.F. Heyn, Physics of Plasmas, 12, 012502 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.